[LispM] Anyone Using Zmail?

Steven Nunez steven.nunez at illation.com.hk
Fri May 12 06:02:10 PDT 2017

Gents,

I am setting up a new Genera machine and wonder if anyone has gotten zmail
to work with a more modern server, like IMAP or POP. Ideally interacting
with a Google IMAP server (which is definitely a non-standard IMAP). In a
fantasy, I'd like it to work with MS Exchange, so I could use it at work.

Before I bark up that tree though: is it worth it? The last time I used
zmail was probably 30 years ago and, at the time, it was good. I wonder now
though if it would be more pain than it is worth.

Cheers,

*	Steve