[LispM] ASDF 3.2.1 Anyone?

Christopher Stacy cstacy at csail.mit.edu
Fri Sep 1 12:50:03 PDT 2017

The problem is that ASDF is trying to manually override the signature
with this method. I have not studied the code so I have no idea (a) why
nor (b) if that's legal.  But it is incompatible with what Genera does.
In the latest version of ASDF, the code that is giving you problems has
already been removed by a #-Genera conditional with a comment that
describes what you are seeing.