[LispM] Still searching for TI Explorer parts

r.stricklin bear at typewritten.org
Sat Nov 3 13:06:36 PDT 2018

Howdy, folks.

I've been searching for some miscellaneous parts necessary to restore an incomplete Explorer II+ to operational condition. The major ones are all console related; if I don't find an MSS I can get along without one.

* Keyboard
* Mouse
* Color console pedestal (the part that sits at the end of the console cable on a color graphics system, that allows you to connect the keyboard and mouse to the system unit)
* Console I/O Paddle
* Color console I/O paddle
* "MSS" SCSI storage shoebox, cables, terminator

Leads and rumors welcome as always. Thanks!

ok
bear.

--
until further notice