How many developer do we have?

Chuck Fry chucko@best.com
Sat, 26 Apr 1997 13:46:06 -0700 (PDT)

I am willing to put in some limited programming work as my schedule
permits.  I have about 10 years of professional CL experience, and have
worked with the Symbolics networking implementation among other things.
As a former assembly language hacker, I have no fear of OS internals.

However I have to confess limited experience in C and C++, total
ignorance of x86 (aside from some assembly language work back in 1981 or
so) and no Un*x system level hacking.

The idea of a Lispm-like environment based on Linux (Lispux?) is very
attractive.  But some of the ideas floated here strike me as rather
ambitious for a spare-time project.

In any event, let me know how I can help.
 -- Chuck