How many programmers do we have?

Michael Korns mkorns@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 10:38:18 -0700

Marco,

>    Given a clearly defined goal of building a Lisp VM, with the
generality
>    previously described, our Company would be interested in converting
our
>    Lisp compiler and agent oriented database to the new VM standard. We
have
>    compiler Guru's, computer scientists, sales people, etc.
>

> Please pardon the bluntness.  You made quite good comments on the
> project while asking for the same forgiveness :)
>
> So, are you also willing to give up - as a company - any claim to a
> proprietary architecture and to adhere to public standards (as ANSI
> CL) ?

Clearly we are not willing to give up any claim whatsoever on AgentBase.
Given a clearly defined goal of building a Lisp VM, with the generality
previously described, our company would be more than willing to port a
proprietary AgentBase on top of a public architecture standard. This would
be in everybody's best interest.