Archiving the list

Kelly Murray kem@Franz.COM
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 11:02:37 -0700

>>> Anybody is archiving this mailing list.
>> How about a web site for lispos?
>someone is said they would handle archiving... more

I have saved all the non-trivial messages if that helps.

You mean you're not using Lisp to manage this mailing list,
and are putting all the messages as objects in an object database,
which the lisp web server can just access and display on the website,
and allows search queries on context, etc, etc??  ..

This "application" is a good place to start implementing,
and is one of the my top to-do items.  I plan to do for the
mailing I run for my non-computer hobby.

-kelly