Web-Lisp? Oh no!

Henry G. Baker hbaker@netcom.com
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 19:28:26 -3100 (PDT)

> See also the Scheme/Postscript project,
> where they take all the postscript primitives,
> and replace the braindead Postscript core language by Scheme.

I have a Lisp->Postscript _compiler_ that I should dust off and post.
If you have Postscript Level II, then you have GC, and you can then
have an interesting environment.  As usual, the compiler isn't very
big.

I never went to the trouble to get it to compile itself on my printer,
but there's no particular reason why it couldn't.

--
Henry Baker
www/ftp directory URL: