Project Manifesto [was Re: Project list]

Dwight Hughes dhughes@intellinet.com
Sat, 3 May 1997 21:51:38 -0500

I think it would be a great idea - we need the focus to define
what is actually wanted and where we want to go. I would be
glad to review the drafts and make any and all suggestions,
additions, changes, ... that I (or others) might think necessary
until a good consensus is reached.

I expect some people on this list have notions that can never
be accommodated by any consensus, but so there always are.
Just stand back from your screen after you post your first
draft <g>.

-- Dwight

| From: cosc19z5@bayou.uh.edu <cosc19z5@Bayou.UH.EDU>

  [--Snip--]