Distributed equivalent to :Load Patches

cwg@DeepEddy.Com cwg@DeepEddy.Com
Tue, 06 May 1997 17:23:11 -0500

--==_Exmh_1936582588P

>   What are you planning on writing? It sounds like you're interested
> in mail readers. Is that true? If so, here's what I'd do.

Yes.  I agree completely.  I'm not going to start by supporting all formats,
I'm going to start by supporting the format that my mail is currently in, as
well as "From " style files.  This might be finished about the same time as
"that CLIM guy" is ready to release his code.  Once CLIM is available *and*
I have access to my test data from Lisp, I'll be ready to actually write
something interesting.

The important thing is to write everything in layers and I think I have a
pretty good idea of where the layers go.

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                    O-              cwg@DeepEddy.Com
  Deep Eddy Internet Consulting                     +1 512 432 4046

--==_Exmh_1936582588P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

iQB1AwUBM2+vQ5aQnaaFII2dAQFXjQL+LylpR+Xfc+KNXq2O/l09oEpAfa8Qk+7H
1GfGaYc3yDia7E9F+K5Pzho7jHXPh5m1VW0S9MmRrB9oZVSaffyHVq+NbpDC9lRy
J2tnfZGUU3ydxr6m9UNFnqM6V3YZp09d
=3xMO
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_1936582588P--