Our Manifesto (Please Read)

Arthur A. Gleckler arthur@martigny.ai.MIT.EDU
Wed, 7 May 1997 08:45:21 -0700

Martin Cracauer writes:

|  I think you have to be very careful in putting such a manifesto on the
|  WWW. Your first try was so offline from my opinions that I would have
|  to take action against it in whatever form.

I would like to second all of Martin's comments.  Well said!

However, I would not remove the How You Can Help and Where to
Contribute sections.  While the body of the manifesto should be
unchanging once there is general agreement on it, it can't hurt to
change those sections periodically to keep them up to date.

Thank you to Ahmed for being willing to put yourself in the tough
position of actually trying to nail down consensus in a group that is
a bit fragmented.