Mail Systems (was Re: mapping files to objects )

cwg@DeepEddy.Com cwg@DeepEddy.Com
Wed, 07 May 1997 16:05:13 -0500

--==_Exmh_1919348992P

>   Kelly is planning on implementing a proof of concept/demo of the
> idea of building a system based upon POS ideas instead of file
> systems. He want to use the SMTP agent as an example. He's NOT
> claiming that what he's doing is the final, full featured SMTP agent.

Okay.  My concern was that "throw-away code" usually isn't.  However, this
might be a good thing about it being implemented in "the wrong version of
lisp", since it'll make it easier to throw away.  Maybe I'm just too focused
on having something I can write higher level stuff on top of soon.

In any case, I think he should write this code.

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                    O-              cwg@DeepEddy.Com
  Deep Eddy Internet Consulting                     +1 512 432 4046

--==_Exmh_1919348992P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

iQB1AwUBM3Dug5aQnaaFII2dAQEzJgL+I6vdc1jGuf5nL9TvPmfH++nsL+OdwyUv
CQMs6iC8SpDGi7SJHPj0d2QygXXDmlru2ziGObzd4qag7MewR09cr4OX8wuiObbO
9bFHMDL4wYzw7lqzOruYifT6kJgrc8EU
=y3Om
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_1919348992P--