A name for this OS

Drew R Whitehouse Drew.Whitehouse@anu.edu.au
08 May 1997 08:13:05 +1000

	My vote for a name would be that the individual who, by list
consensus, makes the biggest contribution (eg significant amounts of OS
code) in the startup stages of the project gets to name it whatever
they like. Seems much fairer and also provides a bit of incentive!
With any luck a Linus Torvalds of the lisp world will dive in and get
a base LispOS kernel up and running, I think benevolent dictators
write better software than democracies ;-)

-Drew

--
;; mailto:Drew.Whitehouse@anu.edu.au   http://anusf.anu.edu.au/~drw900/