Testing the waters.

ET emergent@eval-apply.com
Sat, 10 May 1997 11:47:43 -0400

Thanks for the input.

I'd like to look at the Flux OS toolkit.  I'm sure we all would!
I might argue that lisp down to the metal does improve the
system, but it doesn't really matter to me.

The reason I like Scheme at the low level is that one must
severely lobotomize CL to make low level code, and some of
the CL stuff is just hard to implement (displaced arrays, etc.)
Honestly, I'd like to have CommonLisp available somewhere
somehow, but I don't want to have to support CLOS interrupt
handlers for example.

EuLisp may very well be what I want.  Anyone have a reference?

Oh, and when I said that the tools should use Win NT, I meant
that I have an NT machine, so a Unix-only tool is useless to me.
Dual ported tools are fine!