Testing the waters.

Pierpaolo Bernardi bernardp@cli.di.unipi.it
Mon, 12 May 1997 17:45:06 +0200 (MET DST)

   From: Kelly Murray <kem@Franz.COM>

   This means for 98% of the contributions to this LispOS effort,
   using Persistent-webserver-ACL-on-Linux should not be an issue
   as compared to Unwritten-persistent-wrong-approach-CL-HTTP-not-fully-capable-yet-CMU-CL-on-low-level-Fluxtoolkit,
   and why I've been saying we can make lots of progress quickly
   if we don't try to reinvent the Persistent, the HTTP, the ACL,
   and the Linux part over again before making foward progress.

   -Kelly Edward Murray

BTW, can you update us on the ACL/Linux license status?  The present
license for ACL/Linux expires on 30 Dec 1997.  Has Franz decided what
will happen after that?

Thanks,
Pierpaolo Bernardi.