Duty Roster

cwg@DeepEddy.Com cwg@DeepEddy.Com
Tue, 13 May 1997 11:07:09 -0500

--==_Exmh_-1149213288P

Name: Chris Garrigues

Email address: cwg@DeepEddy.Com

Country: Texas

Experience: Worked for Symbolics for about 3 years way back when in Training
and Software Support followed by 3 1/2 years of LispM administration for
Schlumberger which mutated into Unix admin; Contributor to The UNIX-HATERS
handbook.

Special areas of interest: I'm interested in writing a kickass MUA (Mail User
Agent).  I'd like to work on an MTA (Mail Transport Agent) as well at some
point.  To do what I want to do, we need to decide on a dialect, have a
working CLIM and have an object-oriented filesystem interface so I can
abstract out my file accesses.

Areas prepared to work on: I'd already started writing an MUA in Perl/Tk, and
would like to abandon that effort for an Lisp/CLIM implementation.

Level of commitment: I'm self-employed and at the moment am "between
projects", which means I could devote a fair amount of time until my money
runs out.  Hopefully that will be soon, which unfortuantely means my time will
start to dry up.  How come I never have money and time at the same time.

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                    O-              cwg@DeepEddy.Com
  Deep Eddy Internet Consulting                     +1 512 432 4046

--==_Exmh_-1149213288P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

iQB0AwUBM3iRp5aQnaaFII2dAQFbhAL4nzx3P+Yx4OuJ1mu1t/pweCA6IRh5MywS
u+02II9qA10ugIph/60wwXJy+Vetgrv3v39iNHqCJKuB7PZvAEA9usacD9DOq6yU
ETpAkpcQJqggVM0fPLbTgrC7Pp3C3Fg=
=+0wy
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_-1149213288P--