Architecture

ET emergent@eval-apply.com
Wed, 14 May 1997 14:30:40 -0400

Ok, folks, I blew the references on this one!
I was thinking of

CONS Should not CONS its Arguments, or, a Lazy Alloc is a Smart Alloc

ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/hb/hbaker/LazyAlloc.html
ACM Sigplan Notices 27, 3 (Mar 1992), 24-34.

Sorry for the confusion.

To clarify, this would require a copying GC at the
first generation.
			~jrm