Duty Roster

Peter.VanEynde s950045@uia.ua.ac.be
Thu, 15 May 1997 15:31:09 +0200 (MET DST)

Name: Peter Van Eynde

Email address: Peter.VanEynde@uia.ua.ac.be

Country: Belgium

Experience: Mostly doing a few programs in Pascal, some in dbase (but I
	want to forget about them). Ported CMUCL from FreeBSD to Linux
	because I wanted to learn lisp. (worked pretty well) I knew quite
	a lot about the Linux kernel in the 1.0.xx days, but haven't been
	able to keep up. Just starting to learn CLOS.

Special areas of interest: Replacing FORTRAN with lisp as a viable
	alternative in physics. Getting a portable, fully-featured lisp
	environment in the hands of unsuspecting first-years. I would like
	to work on CLIM, lisp-OS interfaces (kernel modules in Linux),
	enhancing the loop and series packages for numerical code. I was
	planning to start work on the debugger in CMUCL in the summer.

Areas prepared to work on: Anything.

Level of commitment: Seasonal. When I don't have exams or papers to turn
	in I can spend almost all my time on CMUCL. But none during exams.

Groetjes, Peter

--
It's logic Jim, but not as we know it.
Look in keyservers for PGP key.