Duty Rosters

P. Srinivas srini@cs.usask.ca
Wed, 21 May 1997 21:31:28 -0600

Name: Srinivas Palthepu

Email address: srini@cs.usask.ca

Country: Canada

Experience: Most of my experience for the last 9 years has
            been Common LISP programming. I have developed a couple of
            AIish applications in CL. I even taught a couple of
            courses in CL. I also worked on a large project
            based on C. I do not have much experience in modern
            low-level LISP implementation, though I have
            implemented a toy Common LISP and a toy Prolog myself
            back in 80s. I even attempted a Pascal to LISP
            translator for my Masters thesis.

Special areas of interest: Anything that involves Lisp

Areas prepared to work on: Anything

Level of commitment: At the moment I am busy with my thesis work.
                     But once I finish my thesis by this fall, I can
                     put in as many hours as possible during the
                     night time.

-srini
Srinivas Palthepu                       Email: srini@cs.usask.ca
ARIES laboratory,                      Phones: (306) 966-8654 (lab)
Department of Computer Science,                (306) 966-4759 (office)
University of Saskatchewan,                    (306) 373-6724 (home)
57 Campus Dr, Saskatoon, SK, S7N 5A9      Fax: (306) 966-4884