Duty Rosters

Gilbert Baumann gilbert@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de
23 May 1997 09:51:40 +0200

Name:
    Gilbert Baumann

Email address:
    gilbert@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de

Country:
    Germany

Experience:
    10 years of Lisp experience. Lots of experience with implementing
    Lisp interpreters and compilers. Started hacking Lisp real
    soon. (It was the first programming language I learned beyond
    assembler and BASIC.) Also some experience with Prolog;
    implemented a nice interpreter for it. In deep knowledge of the X
    protocol and its implementation; ported X11 to my poor XENIX
    system, just before Linux was available. Hacked CLX implementation
    in C for CLISP. Recently gathered some experience with coding a 3D
    engine suitable for games.

Special areas of interest:
    Compilers and language design, theorem provers, GC, GUI.

Areas prepared to work on:
    CLIM, compiler, IDE; (Not: persistence). Anything involving
    hacking; no fear of hacking low level stuff.

Level of commitment:
    Depends; Some weeks I would be able to work full time for this
    project, some weeks nothing at all. (when there are exams)