My (revised) duty roster entry

Jordan Henderson jordan@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM
Sat, 24 May 1997 03:30:39 -0500 (CDT)

For reasons of my own, I would like my duty roster entry changed to
be the one below:

Name: Jordan Henderson

Email address: jordan@neosoft.com

Country: Texas, USA

Relevant experience: Language enthusiast.  Loved Lisp back at
school (Indiana University, over 15 years ago).
Mostly hobbyist since school in Lisp-like languages, various Schemes.
Lots of C experience.  Hacked V7 UNIX sources years ago.
Forth real-time kernel experience, also years ago.  Professionally
interested in real-time and near real-time systems, UNIX, VMS, Linux.

Special areas of interest:  LispOS for real-time/near real-time
applications.  Interested in organizational efforts.

Areas prepared to work on: Web information services to support
efforts.  User testing of systems.  Commercial promotion of
systems/tools.

Level of commitment: Varies. Probably about 3 hours/week minimum.

Thanks

-Jordan Henderson
jordan@neosoft.com