lispos related

Fare Rideau rideau@ens.fr
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 02:45:41 +0100 (MET)

NEWS: in case anyone on the list missed these:

* the OSKit (www.cs.utah.edu/flux/oskit), promised in May, then in October,
 has been delayed sine die, in the HURD way. Ask Jay Lepreau@cs.utah.edu
 if in urgent need of a preview.

* there is experimental multithread support in CMUCL,
 but not to be release until after 18a. Subscribe to CMUCL developers
 lists to test and debug it before others.

BUGS: because of bad link between me and there,
 I couldn't download the docs for the Alto, available from
 http://www.spies.com/aek/alto/index.html
 if anyone who could download it correctly would be kind enough
 to republish it to a more accessible FTP/WWW site, I'd be grateful!

Best regards,

== Faré -=- (FR) François-René Rideau -=- (VN) Уng-Vû Bân -=- rideau@ens.fr ==
Join a project for a free reflective computing system! | 6 rue Augustin Thierry
TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System.               | 75019 PARIS     FRANCE
http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/rideau/Tunes/ -=- Reflection&Cybernethics ==