Genera

David Gadbois gadbois@cyc.com
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 10:43:40 -0600

   Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 09:43:37 -0600
   From: "Christopher J. Vogt" <vogt@computer.org>

   Kalman, did anything ever get published on the I-machine
   architecture?  I can't seem to find anything.

@InProceedings{ivory2,
       author="Weste, Neil and Terman, Chris and Schrobe, Howard and Sarrazin, David and Tan, David and Reti, Kalman and Nestler, Eric and Minsky, Henry and Corry, Alan and Cherry, Jim and Baker, Clark",
       title="The Symbolics Ivory Design and Verification Strategy",
       booktitle="Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Design",
       year="1987",
       pages"506-511"
}

@InProceedings{ivory3,
       author="Baker, Clark and Chan, David and Cherry, Jim and Corry, Alan and Efland, Greg and Edwards, Bruce and Matson, Mark and Minsky, Henry and Nestler, Eric and Reti, Kalman and Sarrazin, David and Sommer, Charles and Tan, David and Weste, Neil",
       title="The Symbolics Ivory Processor:  A 40 Bit Tagged Architecture Lisp Microprocessor",
       booktitle="Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Design",
       year="1987",
       pages="512-514"
}

My BibTeX tags indicate that there is another paper, but I can't find
the reference.

--David Gadbois