Lizp

Johan Strand (up2data) johan@up2data.se
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 21:55:55 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BD626F.F0B9EB10

Hi!
=20
I have found your E-mail adress on a lisp related site, and I would like =
you to take a look at Lizp at http://www.lizp.com
=20
Lizp is an advanced interpreter and compiler for the Win32 environment. =
Lizp exposes and extends the Win32 APIs, and is ideal for producing =
system and network utilities for Windows NT and Windows 95.
=20
On the site you can currently download Lizp v10.750
=20
Sincerely,
=20
Johan Strand,
up2data Computer Systems, Sweden
http://www.up2data.se

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BD626F.F0B9EB10

Hi!

I have found your E-mail adress on a lisp related = site, and I=20 would like you to take a look at Lizp at http://www.lizp.com

Lizp is an advanced interpreter and compiler for the = Win32=20 environment. Lizp exposes and extends the Win32 APIs, and is ideal for = producing=20 system and network utilities for Windows NT and Windows 95.

On the site you can currently download Lizp=20 v10.750

Sincerely,