Free Consulting?

Rodrigo Ventura yoda@isr.ist.utl.pt
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 12:23:12 +0100 (GMT+0100)

        (oops, sorry for the subject. Hope you don't mistake it for a
spam email. No, this is not a bulk email, but anywaym that's what they
all say...)

        I've read in some posts the RMS name cited. I was wondering
what you guys think about explicitly bring RMS and some GPL VIP's to
this discussion, to hear what's their opinion. They already have
experience on a successful free project, I doubt they would take money
for some free advise 8-).

        In particular, RMS could give us some leads on how to get
LispM proprietary stuff to GPL light.

        Is RMS aware of this list existence?

        Regards,

--

*** Rodrigo Martins de Matos Ventura, alias <Yoda>
***  yoda@isr.ist.utl.pt, http://www.isr.ist.utl.pt/~yoda