Source Code Repository?

cosc19z5@bayou.uh.edu cosc19z5@bayou.uh.edu
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 00:20:51 -0600 (CST)

While there isn't a concerted effort to work on a LispOS yet (and
there may not be one), there do seem to be people here and there
working on relevant projects.

In the hopes of doing everything humanly possible to bring this
dream to fruition, I was wondering if there was a site that
could serve as a host to hold the results of these various
projects, with descriptions, so that others can pick through
them and possibly extend them, or derive inspiration from
them?

I don't have a web page or ftp site so I can't host it.

I know that a few people volunteered to have sites hold
duty rosters and what not, but this was a very long time ago,
and who knows if they are even still on here.

So with that said, is there such a site?  Is anyone interested
in maintaining such a site?

I'm currently doing some prototype/proof-of-concept work that
has (at least) indirect applicability to a Lisp shell, and I
would be more than happy to post the results (project and notes)
to such a site.

Anything I do that is related to this project, or could have
any sort of applicability to this project will be sent to the
site.

Even concrete notes (specific features and possible implementation
strategies that others can try to test out with code) could be
fair game.

Any takers?

Regards,
Ahmed