Why LispOS?

BRIAN SPILSBURY zhivago@iglou.com
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 09:54:30 -0500 (EST)

> BRIAN SPILSBURY wrote:
>
> > This is somewhat uncalled for, kelly has contributed a lot to this
> > list,
>
> Sounds to me like he's sucked our minds for ideas, skulked off
> and built something proprietry, and now he's having a whinge that
> we havn't done anything.
>
> Maybe this is unfair, but I found it a bit offensive.

He is employed to produce propriatary products. If he has gained
ideas from this, then all the better. This is supposed to be an
open system surely?

In any case I would at credit him with more honour that you are
giving him.

This is off topic, and doesn't really matter, but I would rather
the lisp community behaved with honour, otherwise what chance do
we have?

Brian