LISPVM mailing list is closing down

Richard Coleman coleman@math.gatech.edu
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 13:43:54 -0500

> > down.
>
> Why?

I'm re-targeting my current plans and aims.  At least initially,
this will not include the use of a separate virtual machine.
I'm not saying that it is a bad idea, only that the scope of
what I'm initially targeting is being narrowed.

The general "lispos" mailing list will continue as usual.  A few
other more specialized lists will probably be created once I get
a CVS tree created (hopefully within a week).

I'll be announcing some initials targets tomorrow (I just got
back from my honeymoon, so I'm still getting reorganized).

--
Richard Coleman
coleman@math.gatech.edu