LispOS Web Site Maintenance

Rainer Joswig joswig@lavielle.com
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 16:49:39 +0200

At 8:05 Uhr -0600 30.03.1998, cosc19z5@bayou.uh.edu wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>With regards to the LispOS web site at:
>        http://www.eval-apply.com/LispOS/
>
>What is the maintenance situation on that?  I ask because
>there is little information on there, and even that seems
>innaccurate/outdated.  Furthermore, I seem unable to
>access the archive links.
>
>While I'm at it, what sort of procedures should be used
>for sending code to the archive (is this where we should
>send our work?).  Do we start our own little work area
>or dump everything in the main area, do it by ftp, register
>with the maintainer, etc...?
>
>Some updates and information would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Regards,
>Ahmed

The ALU (Association of Lisp Users) is still
trying to start their web site. Currently this is running
on a conventional web server. They have a Linux PC, ACL and
CL-HTTP. The MIT AI Lab has agreed to host the machine
in their rooms. Maybe a participation can benefit
both projects?

I'm will try to move the www.lisp.de web site (which
is hosted by us (Lavielle, on a conventional system))
to a NXP1000 with CL-HTTP as the web server.

When you would like to show the usefulness of Lisp,
"eat your own dog food". Which means show the
benefit of a dynamic Lisp-based system.

Rainer Joswig, Lavielle EDV Systemberatung GmbH & Co, Lotharstrasse 2b, D22041
Hamburg, Tel: +49 40 658088, Fax: +49 40 65808-202,
Email: joswig@lavielle.com , WWW: http://www.lavielle.com/~joswig/