FORK/PROCDUP ERROR

Ian Carter ian.carter@burnley.ac.uk
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 16:34:52 +0100

Hi

My name is Ian Carter, and I work as Network Administrator for a College of
Further Education in England.

We have a UNIX firewall on our Intranet site, and every so often it come up
with an error

	fork/procdup task_create failed code 0x11

I searched the internet and it came back with your email address.  I was
wondering if you know how to cure the problem as this is causing me great
distress, and the only way I have found to stop it is shutdown the machine.

The machine is a Digital Unix Workstation 255 running OSF/1

I would be grateful if you could help me at all.

Ian Carter
Network/Internet Administrator
Burnley College

Tel : +44(0)1282-711391