MIT 6.001

Ray Dillinger bear@sonic.net
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 21:06:15 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 9 Nov 1998, Mike McDonald wrote:

>>Is it the general consensus that Common Lisp, or an extremely
>>close cousin of it, is the desired implementation/programming
>>language of LispOS?

>  Yes, Common Lisp was chosen. We've been thru the Scheme vs CL
>debate two or three times.

Ah.  Then you're probably tired of it, and I shan't drag you
into it again.  It's a shame that my pet project doesn't (at
least doesn't at the moment) tie into yours, but such is life.
The LispOS project is still interesting to me though, and at
some point I may be able to contribute something to it - so
I'll hang around.

				Ray