Mailing-list archives

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 15:05:14 +0100

On Sat, Nov 14, 1998 at 11:30:51AM -0700, Marcus G. Daniels wrote:
> http://cathcart.sysc.pdx.edu/lispos/ml is now up to date.
Great!
I've taken your .tar.gz, and setup a second server, at
	http://www2.tunes.org/cgi-bin/wilma/lispos
	http://www2.tunes.org/cgi-bin/wilma/lispvm
It has (IMO) a nicer interface than
	http://cathcart.sysc.pdx.edu/lispos/ml/
plus it's searchable, etc, using wilma.
This is still some dropin Perl software, though (shame on me).

I'll put acknowledgements to the original site and disclaimers
as soon as I understand how to do it with this software!

> The Right Thing would be to switch to a CMU Common Lisp based cl-http
> server and search engine, but I don't have time now to do that.
Sure. Shame on us all not to do it!

Regards,

## Faré | VN: Уng-Vû Bân   | Join the TUNES project!  http://www.tunes.org/ ##
## FR: François-René Rideau |    TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System     ##
## Reflection&Cybernethics  | Project for a Free Reflective Computing System ##
I can't speak english, but I pretend so well, that no one ever figured out
that I am speaking a completely different tongue, and that my sentences have
a meaning completely different from the one people think they have.