Why Lisp?

Kragen kragen@pobox.com
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 14:33:15 -0400 (EDT)

I put up a web page at http://www.pobox.com/~kragen/lisp.html on the
reasons to recommend Lisp over other languages.  I have three questions:
- Does anyone have anything to add or correct?
- I notice that often when I post things like this, I get no response.
Is that because my postings are inappropriate for the list?

I plan to create a mailing list of my own for such announcements, so
that people who are not interested in much of what I have to say about
things like this need not killfile me (or delete my emails).

Kragen

A well designed system must take people into account.  . . .  It's hard to
build a system that provides strong authentication on top of systems that
can be penetrated by knowing someone's mother's maiden name.  -- Schneier