Web service for this list?

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 15:27:04 +0200

Dear LispOS mailing-list readers,
   trying to see if my previous-to-last message had been successfully posted,
I realized that the web pages servicing lispos-related information
(including the mailing-list archive) had disappeared:

The site where the mailing-list were archived,
	http://cathcart.sysc.pdx.edu/lispos/
seems to be no more valid after a server "upgrade" to Debian,
which removed the apache server configuration.

	http://www.eval-apply.com/LispOS/
has no more valid DNS entry.

The only remaining page is
	http://www.neosoft.com/~jordan/LispersAnonymous/

In case anyone is willing to maintain pages,
I'm willing to host them on my server www2.tunes.org,
and I'm pretty sure that openprojects.net will be glad to offer DNS services
so it be accessible as www.lispos.openprojects.net.
Even if no one is, I'll be glad to take over mirroring of the mailing list
(while making it clear that the lispos efforts are otherwise unrelated
to the Tunes project).

## Faré | VN: Уng-Vû Bân   | Join the TUNES project!  http://www.tunes.org/ ##
## FR: François-René Rideau |    TUNES is a Useful, Not Expedient System     ##
## Reflection&Cybernethics  | Project for a Free Reflective Computing System ##
Don't forget your daily prayer to Baah-kup,
the God of data storage and recovery!