a good volunteer

Yang Yuliang lourence@yahoo.com
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 04:57:09 -0700 (PDT)

Name:Larry Tedd

Email address: lourence@yahoo.com

Country: P.R.China

Experience: a few experience in MS VC++,Uniface(Compuware Co Products),
            My Lisp experience is much less,but I am sure I can master
	    it quickly.by the way,I have been a programmer in a ERP
	    project.

Special areas of interest: Anything.

Areas prepared to work on: Anything.

Level of commitment: I am willing to devote most of my weeknights and
                     perhaps even some time on weekends for this
                     project.  So roughly 3-6 hours 4 nights a week,
                     with possible weekend contributions.
    what a pity that I saw this message so late,maybe you are doing
another project.
    I'd like to be one of you.