LMI K-Machine...

Tomas Arvidsson md94-tar@nada.kth.se
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 02:23:49 +0100 (MET)

>> Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 17:00:27 -0900 (AKST)
>> From: "James A. Crippen" <crippenj@saturn.math.uaa.alaska.edu>

> From: "Joe Marshall" <bitdiddle@hotmail.com>
> Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 18:58:40 PST

>> I recently remembered reading a paper on the LMI K-Machine design
>> and wanted to reread it, so searched for it on Altavista.  Found a
>> link to EVAL-APPLY.COM which is no longer in service.  Does anyone
>> have an idea where I can find the stuff that was once in
>> http://www.eval-apply.com/LispOS ?  I'd like to get my hands on
>> some of those good bits so I can archive them...

> In the meantime, I also had a disk crash, so I only have a truncated
> version of the K-Machine description.  I intend to restore from
> backup tapes, but you know how reliable *that* is.  If you'd like a
> copy of the truncated version I can send it to you.

I have that text "archived" so if jrm can't restore it or you just
can't wait, mail me and I'll send you a copy (but please note that I'm
going out of town for a few days next week so any mail recieved
between sunday and thursday will not be answered until friday next
week).

--
Tomas Arvidson			md94-tar [at] nada.kth.se
				tla	 [at] ebox.tninet.se