Details of Optimisation Table VM

John Wood tenshon@msn.com
Wed, 7 May 97 09:52:21 UT

The concept of downloadable "instruction set libraries" with either
implementation offered both natively and in terms of other "instruction set
libraries" is unrelated to Intentional Programming.  The IP spec really
prompted me to think along these lines, rather than copy-paste the ideas
directly.

However, I will prepare another paper which outlines the technology in
Intentional Programming in the next few days.  I will post this paper to the
group, and that way we can all decide - and perhaps ask a Lawyer.

Alternatively you can find the spec yourself at www.microsoft.research.com.

John Wood