Making deployment easier

John Wood tenshon@msn.com
Sun, 11 May 97 13:59:16 UT

Also - to prove the VM's ability to model any language - we could even produce
a new language which is purpose built for writing compilers and parsers (this
could be based on Lisp).  The language can be written using the FIS, with a
small object support model.  Actually, specifying this language may make it
easier to define the "universal" FIS, so that it actually is universal in
terms of the models it supports.

If I may reiterate, the easier we make it to (a) write compilers for many
different languages and (b) write implementations of the instruction sets -
then the quicker we'll have it in the market, and the quicker it will be to
dominate the market.

John