OSPREY?

Dennis Marer dmarer@td2cad.intel.com
Wed, 10 Feb 93 10:15:20 PDT

> Hi.

Hi!

>> The project I've been working on for the past couple of years is called
> OSPREy.  It stands for Operating System PRojEct.  Perhaps that would be
> a candidate for a name?

I love it!  It's really going to be tough to choose a name...so many options!
I believe this will be the most difficult part of the project... :-)

> Also, I would like to nominate myself to archive all the correspondence
> of the project: email, news postings, etc.

You're welcome to it!

>  Also, I think we should
> get someone to maintain the Specifications document on a "full time"
> basis.  Again, I'll do this if no one else does.

I'll volunteer for that one - since I've already started the specs, plus I
love writing technical docs.  Call me crazy...

> This project offers a unique opportunity.  If this group can become
> organized and maintain a well structured documented project, it has an
> excellent chance of being a major OS contender.

I agree - if not, at least we'll have a great OS to experiment with ourselves.

> I have more ideas on organization if you guys (and gals?) think its
> worthwhile.

Let's hear 'em!

				Dennis