The Moose line - seems to be working.

Dennis Marer dmarer@td2cad.intel.com
Mon, 22 Feb 93 07:50:08 PDT

Howdy all!

	Just to drop a quick note - seems like I've heard replies from most of
you from my first test of the Moose mailing list.  If you didn't know, its:

		moose-programmers@sfu.ca

	Thanx to Rob McKeever (mckeeveb@sfu.ca) for setting this up for us!

	Yes, it has been very quiet the past week - I've only gotten a handful
of messages discussing the Moose stuff.  I guess everyone is busy writing down
ideas, eh?  The specs are coming along slowly (couldn't work on them all
weekend) but surely.  Also have ordered tons of more information on the 386,
and will be getting info soon on the Motorola chips as well.

	I hope this silence means you're all busy working up ideas!  I expect
to have the new rev of the specs done by Monday the 1st of March (next Monday).
Keep your ears peeled!

				Dennis