Just can't get enough of that Moose!

Gary D. Duzan duzan@udel.edu
Wed, 24 Feb 93 07:12:18 -0500

=>BTW, now when I have said this, will an integer correspond to 4 bytes or
=>will it correspond to 2, as it does under uglybuggly dos.
=>
   Supposedly this would vary with system and compiler, but I would
say that 32 bit (4 byte) integers would be the norm in the initial
implementation(s).

=>I wouldn't mind a glossary. What is IPC?
=>
   Inter-Process Communication.

                                        Gary Duzan
                                        Time  Lord
                                    Third Regeneration
                         Humble Practitioner of the Computer Arts