Hello!

Dennis Marer dmarer@td2cad.intel.com
Tue, 19 Jan 93 15:40:22 PDT

Fare',

First, I want to apologize for the very long delay between messages.  I've been
very busy lately, combined with vacation, as well as moving to a new apartment.
Things are starting to calm down now, but it's still pretty busy!

Second, the project is still underway!  No worries about being fired as long as
I don't let it interfere with work (which is a possibility :-), and also my
boss is interested in the results.

Third, I hope you didn't think I though you are not 'worthy' to work on it -
out of everyone in the group, you have expressed the most interest and
knowledge concerning the project!  I hate to say this, but more than half of
the people seem as if they're just 'along for the ride', and aren't really
going to participate as much as I'd like.  You are one of the people I believe
will most contribute to this project!  I am sorry to have made you feel
otherwise - I'll try to do better in keeping in touch from now on.

That reminds me...I need to contact everyone else, too.  I have been working
with one other person (actually, two at one address) on getting the video
interface underway.  You might want to contact him (them):

		ANDREAS@dhhalden.no

His name is Andreas, and he's working with another fellow named Gunnar.  They
will exclusively be working on the video interface.  I've told him about you
and your interest in this project, so he's looking forward to hearing from
you.

Actually, I'd like to discuss with you about working on the kernel of the OS.
You seem the ideal person to work with on this, given your interests.  I think
perhaps only 2 people (you and me) working on this section is the ideal number.
Any more than that is too many, in my opinion.  Are you interested?

I need to go now...we're having a power surge problem, and this computer system
may go down within the next few minutes!  Write back as soon as you receive
this so we can begin work on this 'monster'. :-)  Also get in touch with
Andreas and Gunnar, just to say 'hi' and see what's up.  Take care!

				Dennis