Are you still there?

Dennis Marer dmarer@td2cad.intel.com
Tue, 26 Jan 93 11:10:17 PDT

Fare',

	Howdy!  (whew...)  Good to hear your response - for a while there I
thought you were lost...

> (Fare->Dennis #9, 26/1/93)

This is the first message I have received since the message wondering if the
Moose project is still active.

>  It seems we have difficulties reaching each other.
>  I've sent you a reply to the message where you talked to me about Andreas &
> Gunnar, and I'm not sure you received it.

I did not!

> Please acknowledge; I now number
> this mail letter, and will number next ones until I'm sure you receive (I have
> experienced some mail returns, etc, while mailing to you). 'hope you received
> suggestion about a MOOSE forum, and mostly found someone to do it.

Nope, didn't get this one either... :-(

>  Well, my main problem is up to now I worked in french, and all my notes were
> in french. So now, here is part of it translated (my ARJfied notes are 200Kb
> long)....(stuff deleted)

I will read this more carefully - now I only have time to respond!

It's good to hear things are progressing - I must put my ideas down on paper
also, so I can communicate them to you also.  So far, most are still floating
around in my brain...sometimes its difficult to write these down!

> P.S. : I couldn't contact andreas & Gunnar; my mail to the address you gave me
> was returned with an unknown user 550 error message. Do you confirm the good
> address is ANDREAS@dhhalden.no ?

My mistake...

	Andreas:	ANDREASA@dhhalden.no
	Gunnar:		GUNNARH@dhhalden.no

Andreas will be gone to Oslo for the next couple of weeks due to his work -
Gunnar will still be there but I don't know how much work will be done.  Give
him a try, and see what they're up to.  They're working exclusively on the
video portion of this project, and we've discussed briefly what that will
encompass.  The rest is up to them...

> P.P.S: Happy new year ! (It's now the chinese year of the rooster or whatever)

Happy new year to you as well!  Glad to finally make contact - hope you still
have previous messages which got lost to re-send again.  Take care, and I'll
write back soon.

				Dennis