Dennis Lives

Gary D. Duzan duzan@udel.edu
Tue, 20 Jul 93 18:08:52 -0400

   I had a chat with Dennis over the phone Sunday, and he is actually
alive. There have been some mail interruptions at Intel lately, but
mostly he has just been too busy to do much work on Moose. He has
part of the specs done, but they aren't quite ready to post.
   On another note, what is the group's opinion of Ada? Rumor has
it that GNU Ada is around the corner, so it might be another option
for implementation language. Also, I may end up getting an Alpha,
so that would be another initial Moose implementation platform. The
PALcode support in Alpha should give us a good bit of flexibility in
OS primitives.

                                        Gary Duzan
                                        Time  Lord
                                    Third Regeneration
                         Humble Practitioner of the Computer Arts