Pthhbbbt. [06/03, pem]

Gary D. Duzan duzan@udel.edu
Thu, 03 Jun 93 17:25:27 -0400

In Message <9306031113.AA26113@sc.zib-berlin.dbp.de> ,
   Peter Mueller <mueller@sc.zib-berlin.de> wrote:

=>[Subject should be more like 'phew!']
=>
=>I know, I know, I know. Actually I'm extremely too late. But I think I should
=>write something, too. Now.
=>
=>I'm currently trying to get some order in my received Moose mails. A can't he
lp
=>me, but I've read some of the 'Pthhbbbt' mails. I read some sort of:
=>
=>... Moose should be useful ...
=>... Moose should be easy to program ...
=>... Moose should grab much acceptance ...
=>
=>Well, well, well. Nice goals, though. But: How is it in reality? If you want
=>Moose to be used in a wide spreaded user area you will have to consider the
=>following thing:
=>
   [ ... Stuff about DOS and Unix interfaces ... ]

   Are you talking about shells, APIs, or binaries? None of these
should be in the base package, IMHO. Well, maybe a shell, but not
the others.

                                        Gary Duzan
                                        Time  Lord
                                    Third Regeneration
                         Humble Practitioner of the Computer Arts