On "Various subjects [far36]" [djg36]

David Garfield david@davgar.arlington.va.us
Fri, 25 Jun 1993 00:40:40 EDT

1) With two subjects, if the message is two screenfuls, make it two (or
   more) messages.  (Please)

2) I'm going to have to print your message to read it all, so a full
   response will have to wait, but:

3) What is this new scheme you've introduced for splitting up your message?

4) Lack of activity does not mean it is time to begin coding.  We may be
   ready to try an early attempt at a detailed design.  (See my old message
   with big NO.)

5) I still don't believe we should be developing a new language with an
   Operating System, and the Low Level interpreter is only for generic
   applications, and thus is one of the later steps.

6) I looked at the .ZIP.UUE file, and after removing an orphan "if" it
   compiled, but did nothing when run.  What it did call was commented in
   French (but what I could follow made sense).

--David
--
David Garfield/2250 Clarendon Blvd/Arlington, VA 22201   (703)522-9416
Email: david%davgar@uunet.uu.net or garfield@verdi.sra.com