Last updated contributor list.

Andreas Arff ANDREASA@dhhalden.no
31 Mar 93 10:45:06 +0100

Group Name: Group Leader: Participants:
     Sub Group:
MOOSE:      Dennis
                          Participants: All who gets this mail!
Kernel:      Dennis       Dennis, John Newlin, Peter Mueller(?), Michael W.#1
                          Francois#2, David Garfield#3
        ROI: Peter M.(?) David Garfield#2
IO devices:   None so far but don't worry

        Keyboards: David Garfield#1
        Disks (hard and floppy):
        Com/Parallel(/mice) ports: Dennis (he has already done some of it)
        SCSI-interface: Who where you who showed interrest in this?
        (G)UI: Andreas#2, JJ#2
Language support: Francois    Francois#1, JJ Lay#1 and Michael W.#2
                              Dan Odom

A #x behind a name just tells the participants priority if he has joined
several groups.

I miss response from the following:
Gary D. Duzan
Dr. Ross Hayden (expressed interrest in everything with hardware, suppose
                 group 2 somewhere for you?)
Rob McKeever
Peter Mueller (but I suppose you'll join the kernel group.)
Dspascha (?) ...
Erik "Fate@cc???" ...

Those who have responded:
Dennis
John Newlin
JJ Lay
Francois-Rene Rideau
Michael Winikoff
David Garfield
Dan Odom
Me

Arff

PS. We have had some gateway problems lately. I don't know if they are
fixed now or if it is temporarily. That is why some of you may have had
difficulties to reach me. DS

Arff
sig.'s in for 1000 miles service
        --Andreas Arff          andreasa@dhhalden.no--