Moose List Members

Dennis Marer dmarer@iws804.intel.com
Tue, 4 May 93 17:26:34 PDT

Howdy Moosers!

Forgive my quietness lately...my aliases got messed up, and I've been sending
to the wrong address... :-(

> From @cis.udel.edu:duzan@udel.edu Sun May  2 17:37:31 1993
>    I recently got mail send to the list bounced back with the address
> of someone I've never heard of, so I took a look at the current list.
>
> (You know all the familiar faces...)
>
> Who?
> ----
> 250-<newlin@ecn.purdue.edu>

	John Newlin - He was interested in helping, but now...?

> 250-<fate@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>

	Eric Fate - Also interested in helping, very quiet too!

> 250-<rahul@npac.syr.edu>

	Again, I received some mail interested in helping, then nothing...

> 250-Stephanie Lai Yi Chong <chongg>
> 250 <larrie@reg.triumf.ca>                <--- Bounced

	These two I've never heard of...Rob (McKeever)...any thoughts on
	who they are? :-)

>    So what do those who read think of those of us who write? Are we
> entertaining enough?

I sure hope so!

	Dennis