Well.....

Dan Odom danodom@matt.ksu.ksu.edu
Fri, 14 May 93 8:22:53 CDT

Gary D. Duzan Said:

>    Does anyone have any ideas on some sort of compromise, or is
> Dennis working on a design document, or do we call the whole thing
> off? Personally, I'm at a loss to come up with a method of agreement
> on a basic design philosophy. What do we do now?

Since we seem to be making very little progress using the methods
we are currently using, I propose that everybody obtain a minimum
of 6 2-liter bottles of Pepsi and 2 pizzas, your choice of
topping.  Then we set up an irc channel, and we don't log off
until we've got the basic stuff worked out.

--
Dan Odom
danodom@matt.ksu.ksu.edu -- Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS

Support the League for Programming Freedom.  Mail lpf@uunet.uu.net