Meeting on Saturday 01:00 am GMT ?

winikoff@cs.mu.oz.au winikoff@cs.mu.oz.au
Wed, 25 May 94 14:51:11 EST

> I think it's time for a MOOSE meeting on IRC.
>
> Here is a first scheduling for a Rendez-vous:
> 	Saturday May 28 01:00am GMT.
> (!) That's
> 	Friday May 27 8:00pm or 9:00pm for our American friends,
> 	Saturday May 28 11:00am in Australia for Michael,

I've got a rehearsal from 10-12.

> and	Saturday May 28 03:00am in France for Me )-8
>
> So please tell me if you can or not connect, if you suggest another schedule,

irc isn't installed on our machines.

> etc.
>
> Also state your usual (or to be usual) IRC nickname (first try to connect
> IRC), and/or possible talk address, so perhaps we can meet beforehand.
> [MY irc nickname is "Fare", and my talkable address is rideau@frmap711...
> see below]
>
> As for anything you may have missed, you can get it by anonymous ftp at
> frmap711.mathp7.jussieu.fr in pub/scratch/rideau/moose.
>
> P.S.: Here is a exerpt from the MOOSE files.
> [MOOSE People]
> Have answered positively:
> - winikoff@munta.cs.mu.oz.au (Michael Winikoff)
> - csjjlay@mtsu.edu (JJ. Lay)
> - david@davgar.arlington.va.us (David Garfield)
> - dgodom@nbc.ksu.ksu.edu (Dan Odom)
> - rideau@clipper.ens.fr (Fare Rideau) (me)
> Hey ! That's only five of us !
>
> Have answered negatively:
> - Gary D. Duzan (gary@dsh.org), now uses 386 NetBSD
> - Peter Mueller (mueller@sc.ZIB-Berlin.DE)
> - John Newlin (newlin@ecn.purdue.edu)
>
> Have not answered:
> - All the others (in particular Dennis 8(
>
> Could not be joined:
> - Dennis Marer (was dmarer@td2cad.intel.com)
> - Andreas Arff (was ANDREASA@fenris.dhhalden.no)
> - Rob McKeever (was mckeeveb@sfu.ca)
> - Dr. Ross Hayden (was haydedr@wkuvx1.bitnet)

> --    ,        	                                ,           _ v    ~  ^  --
> -- Fare -- rideau@clipper.ens.fr -- Francois-Rene Rideau -- +)ang-Vu Ban --
> --                                      '                   / .          --
> MOOSE project member. OSL developper.                     |   |   /
> Dreams about The Universal (Distributed) Database.       --- --- //
> Snail mail: 6, rue Augustin Thierry 75019 PARIS FRANCE   /|\ /|\ //
> Phone: 033 1 42026735                                    /|\ /|\ /

Michael Winikoff 		winikoff@cs.mu.oz.au
Computer science postgrad. University of Melbourne, Australia.
CC/B1 iv++ u c 2/2/2 r f+ h p o+ s+ d y? PDS CWF
Todays Syllogism:
	A. That which the vast majority does is, by definition, mediocre.
	B. The vast majority of programming is done in C today.
	C. Ergo, C programming is mediocrity.