MOOSE - ACK ???

Dob dgodom@ksu.ksu.edu
Sun, 29 May 1994 16:38:20 -0500 (CDT)

>   Currently, only 5 members have answered positively (4 answered negatively),
> the others couldn't be joined or did not asnwer, particularly Dennis. You
> can find all the info about MOOSE by anonymous ftp on
> frmap711.mathp7.jussieu.fr in pub/scratch/rideau/moose.

Unfortunately, I was informed of a possible job opportunity about an hour
after I told you I was free to do MOOSE :-(  :-)  :-|.  I may still
be able to, even if I gain employment;  I'll know within two weeks.

> That's what I'm up to, but the problem is Michael Winikoff is in Australia,
> while I'm in Europe and everybody else in the states. Can you be logged
> on friday, around 9 pm ? It will be on #MOOSE, or #_MOOSE if the usual
> squatter (ircnick: moose) sets up his private invite-only channel.
> You can contact me as Fare if I'm logged in (/msg Fare Hello !^G^G^G^G^G).

Well, heh, I could have been, but I didn't log on last week for the above-
mentioned reason and didn't get the notice until today; sorry :-(.

BTW, Fare, were you a #unix regular at one time?